We`re looking for a Sales Administrator to join our established Bradford based client.
Are you looking for a varied and busy role?
Do you have experience with office administration & sales order processing?
Are you an organised, time efficient and positive team player?
If so we need you!
Working with our client it will be your role to follow the sales order process;
- Acting as first point of contact from customers, answering queries and aiding with product selection
- Creating quotations for customers
- You will take orders from clients and process the sales orders
- Using your attention to detail you will update client records
- You will also correlate stock & liaise with other departments across all levels
It`s essential in this role that you manage your time effectively to ensure the timescales between production & the client are successfully maintained.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience within a similar role, ideally in a sales order, production environment.
We`re looking for your superior time management skills to really succeed in this role!
* Sales administration experience essential
* Ability to maintain and set deadlines
* Capable of working under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail - especially with Microsoft Excel & databases
In return for your skills our client offers;
* A salary of £16,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience
* A rewarding role within a strong team atmosphere
* Free onsite parking
If you`re interested in securing an immediate interview, please apply online today!