Do you want to work for a small business that delivers innovative Management & Sales Programmes across the UK and globally. Highly ambitious with big plans for further growth and scaling the business.
We do not cold call here! Our Leads come to us via our fantastic marketing strategy and word of mouth/repeat business. Our clients and learners are at the heart of everything we do here, and our client satisfaction speaks for itself.
- Taking calls, monitoring shared inboxes, and answering client enquiries and fact finding to then direct it to the right person/department
- Adding all viable leads on to our CRM system and assigning it the correct person with all relevant details and follow up dates for the salesperson to deal with
- Assisting with calendar management for the bespoke sales team & trainers, setting up calls/zooms/teams meetings
- Proficient IT skills along with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint is crucial
- Must have at least two years' experience in a busy sales administration or customer service role
- Educated to A Level including English and Maths
- Experience of using CRM systems - Salesforce would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in the training or events industry advantageous