Sales Administrator - £20k - £24k per annum depending on experience
Do you have a passion for sustainability and eco-friendly businesses?
Want to work in a great atmosphere and modern offices?
Are you looking for a company where you can progress and have the opportunity to join at an exciting point in a company's story?
Brook Street are delighted to present an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing and ethical research and development company who specialise in sustainable and eco-friendly natural ingredients for the cosmetics industry. Our client, based in a state of the art business park, are looking for an Accounts and Sales Administrator to support the Sales team and Sales Administrator in expanding sales to their global distributor network and their customers.
Who's right for the job?
Ideally educated to degree level, you will need to demonstrate good communication skills with the ability to work well within a team to deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You should be adaptable, quick to learn and comfortable with tasks ranging from directly supporting the sales team through processing sales orders to administrating the delivery process.
You will be enthusiastic and motivated to drive positive change forward, whilst emulating our client's core values and brand. Additional required attributes include:
- Sales Administration experience
- Ideally have knowledge / experience of using Salesforce
- A good eye for detail as well as being thorough and accurate
- A keen interest in the beauty and personal care industry
- MS Office skills and experience of using a CRM system
- Strong personality and able to communicate effectively
- Well organised with the ability to act on own initiative and proactively take on projects
- Be comfortable with an office-based environment
About the job:
Our client is looking for a Accounts and Sales Administrator to support the Sales team and Sales Administrator in expanding sales to their global distributor network and their customers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sales administration e.g. processing orders, including use of Salesforce including liaising with the sales team.
- Logistics: Freight quotes, customer and haulier liaison with large and small consignments.
- Booking small parcels
- Preparation of export documents (E.g. Eur 1)
- Acting as the Sales administrator for holiday cover
- Sample administrator (Acknowledge, Order samples batches, Pack, Freight)
- Purchase Packaging
- Implementing and administrating a certified Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
- Administrate development and contracts with JnJ/Symrise/Nouryon
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a solid base salary of between £20k and £24k depending on experience in addition to an end-of year company profit share (from 2nd year of employment onwards). You will be given great career and progression opportunities as well as 20 days holiday + bank holidays. You will get to work within a modern open plan office with excellent on-site facilities, free parking and within close proximity of a great local pub! The team are a friendly bunch and enjoy social events.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a sales support or sales admin role, who has a passion for sustainable living/beauty and healthcare and great organisation and communication skills.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)brookstreet.co.uk.