Role: Sales Administrator / Location: Edinburgh / Automotive Industry
Experienced Car Sales Administrator.
Using your brilliant people skills, you`ll determine what the customers` situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support their need. Whether it be, putting your creative sales skills to use by promoting products or using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained. With full ongoing training provided throughout your career.
What we would like from you:
We love a bit of get up and go, so don`t be afraid of getting stuck into your work with passion and enthusiasm. As a Sales Administrator your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the Dealerships performance.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Ensuring that all manufacturer, policies and procedures are fully complied with.
- Ensure that all finance policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Raise any customer issue you are unable to resolve to the immediate attention of your line manager.
- Ensure that documentation is completed and ready to meet the delivery times for the customer as detailed on the daily delivery sheets.
- Processing of the documentation, the payments and registering of the products sold to and on the behalf of the customer in a timely manner.
- Raise job cards for mechanical preparation and for dealer fitted accessories.
- Ensure that all data is accurately recorded.
- Book both new and used vehicles into stock and keep the records updated.
- Accurate invoicing of vehicles.
- Experience working in the motor trade is essential.
- Process driven, organised and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise a busy and demanding workload Muck in and all hand on deck approach Work effectively as part of team and confidently using own initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a world leading brand within the Automotive Industry, for more information or a general chat regarding this vacancy, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch.