We have a great opportunity in Newcastle upon Tyne for an Sales Administrator with B2B experience to start immediately!
Our client has been busy over the last few weeks and is now looking to grow their team with full time position, temporary to permanent. They are looking for reliable, experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- The accurate & timely processing of sales orders onto the computer system, and the production of delivery notes & invoices and other associated administrative tasks as instructed by the sales office manager.
- The processing of completed dispatch sheets, including sorting the proof of delivery notes into numeric order, scanning & filing.
- Answering the telephone within 3 rings and routing incoming calls.
- Receiving and handling cash from customers and drivers.
- Processing credit & purchasing card payments.
- Dealing with customer queries in a helpful & professional manner.
- Chasing and liaising with the warehouse any outstanding or late orders.
- Providing assistance and liaising with the purchasing department, deliveries from suppliers.
- Maintaining a clean & tidy personal working environment.
Are you Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge and have B2B experience? Please start by apply here and we will get in touch with you!