I am recruiting for a Sales Advisor to work for a Self Storage company which has a network of 25 storage facilities across the UK, ranging from Plymouth in the south west to Canterbury in the east, and Dundee in the north. They provide secure and flexible self storage units for homes, businesses and students with a strong and determined focus on providing the best customer service possible. The salary for the position is £19,270 per annum with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
Working within a sales environment and using brilliant people skills, you'll determine what the company customers' situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support they need. Using sales skills is optimal for great success as you will be promoting products and using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained. Full training is provided right from the start and once you step through our door you will be fully supported in your career.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Greet and approach all customers (both in person and on the telephone) in accordance with company standards.
- To understand customer needs and to provide advice.
- Follow up on all customer enquiries.
- Handle all customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Consistently aware of competitor activity within the local area.
- Ensuring that standards of personal appearance are in accordance with the Company Dress Code.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Convert prospects into customers.
- Promote the sale of insurance to customers and ensure that sufficient cover is provided.
- Encourage the sale of merchandise and advise customers as to the most suitable items to meet their needs.
- Promote the services and facilities within the store.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of the store marketing database.
- Communicating any ideas for local marketing initiatives to the Manager.
- Participate in marketing activities for the store.
- To accurately maintain customer records.
- Assist with the receipt and sale of merchandise stock.
- Take part in the preparation of monthly and weekly reports.
- Ensure the accurate completion of all documentation.
- To drive / operate Company vehicles as required and in accordance with Company Policy.
- Provide the Manager with regular feedback in respect of any operational matters.
- Forward any ideas to the Manager to assist in the improvement and development of the business.
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF MEET THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary of £19,270 per annum
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
- Competitive rates of pay reviewed on an annual basis
- Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Training and support to help you develop a great career with us
- Great pension scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption packages
- Free on -site parking
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Vouchers for life events
- Day off to volunteer for one of our charity partners
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv to Ellis or call me on 0121 643 6954.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***