Brook Street are pleased to be working with a reputable self-storage company to recruit for an excellent sales advisor role they currently have available. A well - established company, providing storage and insurance facilities for all personal and business needs. If this sales opportunity sounds exciting, then we've got the job for you!
Role: Sales Advisor
Salary: £19,850 per annum (OTE £21,834) plus benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times
· With a great understanding of our customers' requirements, you'll help them determine what the best solution is for them
· You'll maximize sales on every occasion through promoting our products and services
· Offering the highest level of customer service, providing a positive customer experience via the telephone, email, and face to face
· Accomplishing daily health and safety walkarounds you'll help to maintain the general cleanliness of the site
· Responsible for carrying out general clerical administrative duties
The successful candidate will need to be:
· Warm, friendly and a great listener!
· Able to work well independently and as part of a team unit
· Eager to learn, progress and expand your skill set
· Fantastic at managing your own workload and time
· Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% a year of salary
· 28 days holidays (that includes taking bank holidays into account)
· Nurturing career support such as comprehensive induction training, development programmes, on-line resources, apprenticeships, workshops, and days off for volunteering
· Family-friendly policies such as extended maternity pay, shared parental leave and adoption leave and an extra day off a year for your birthday!
· Travel benefits - cycle to work scheme/ free onsite parking
· Fantastic pension scheme Please send your CV