Salary - £20,000 - £22,000
Bonus / Overtime - Available
Working Hours: 40 hours per week - Any 5 out of 7 days.
Looking for a career as individual as you are? Where your personality is more important than your CV? Look no further, we're on the hunt for our next Sales Advisor, to join our clients family.
Client is an UK self storage that has been around for over 20 + years now and are all over the country with more than 100 stores. They don't just have scale and credibility, They the type of company that is constantly evolving and changing for the better. They are on a mission to become an even greener business and already seeing some progressive result's from solar power to paperless transactions.
* With a good understanding of our customer's needs you'll help them decide what the best solution is for them.
* You'll maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting our products and services.
* You'll offer the highest quality of customer service in person, via email or phone (you'd be surprised how a cuppa can make a huge difference to someone's day!).
* Completing daily health and safety walkarounds you'll help to maintain the general cleanliness of the site.
* You'll carry out general administrative tasks on our database.
When a customer visits our stores, their experience starts with you. As a Sales Advisor, you're not just sitting at a till and you're definitely not moving boxes - you're helping people through the biggest moments of their lives.
Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% a year of salary
28 days holidays (that includes taking bank holidays into account)
Plus an additional day off for your birthday
Great pension and share-save schemes
Travel benefits - cycle to work scheme/ free on-site parking and season ticket loans
Family-friendly policies such as extended maternity pay, shared parental leave and adoption leave
Nurturing career support such as comprehensive induction training, development programmes, on-line resources, apprenticeships, workshops and days off for volunteering
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.