I am recruiting for a Sales Advisor for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre/Aston; they are offering a basic salary of £18210 plus a fantastic commission structure where you can earn up to 25% of your annual salary over a monthly and quarterly basis.
There is a great balance of customer service, sales and administration within this position and it is essential you are a friendly, sociable and tenacious individual.
Working as part of a successful team of 4, you will be the first point of contact for most of our customers. Making anywhere between 50-200 calls a day as well as meeting customers who visit the storage unit you will work to achieve store KPI's, selling storage space, merchandise and insurance, following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs.
As well as being responsible for generating new business you will also look after the facilities, ensuring all storage areas are kept clean, tidy and secure, reporting any issues and getting them resolved. You will also be completing administrative duties within this position such as monitoring credit control and calling customers for outstanding payments.
You will be working for one of the most established and recognised storage companies in the UK where both customers and employees are treated with the upmost respect. They are a leading company within this industry giving you a real confidence when promoting the services on offer. They offer storage space by the square foot for both residential and business customers.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making/receiving between 50-200 calls a day from a warm customer lead database
- Selling storage space to customers and upselling merchandise and insurance
- Working to KPI's and sales targets
- Ensuring the facilities are clean, tidy and secure at all times
- Report any issues to the relevant department/person and ensure they are resolved
- Manage complaints and escalate to managers if required
- Complete general administrative duties such as email writing, dealing with post etc.
- Credit control - manage customer payments and call for outstanding balances
You will need to be flexible to work 40 hours per week over 5 out of 7 days to cover the following opening hours (no more than 8 hours a day):
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location would be ideal
- Flexible - happy to work the advertised shifts
- Previous sales and customer service experience is needed but this can be from any industry, i.e. telesales, face to face sales, retail sales, call centre etc.
- Strong customer service/communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to build a rapport with customers by asking open questions
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and sales targets
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Friendly, sociable and professional and a team player
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,210 basic salary
- Monthly and quarterly bonus which is up to 25% of your annual salary (average quarterly bonus is circa 15% of annual salary)
- Monthly bonus can be up to and exceeding £500
- Quarterly bonus can be up to £4500
- 28 days rising to 33 days with service
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full training plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***