Trainee / Qualified Mortgage Adviser - Fareham
£18k (trainee) - 25k basic (Fully Qualified), OTE £50k - £70k (uncapped).
Brook Street is pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a very successful mortgage company recruiting for either trainee or fully CEMAP Qualified Mortgage Advisers. They offer a fun and friendly office atmosphere, a relaxed environment and an excellent targeted commission scheme.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will be CeMAP qualified, have good telephone manner and experience, and will be looking to commit to a long-term career role. For the qualified Mortgage advisor role experience is required for selling mortgages in a banking, broker, or estate agency background. You will have experience of working to challenging targets and this should motivate you to work harder!
- Be CeMAP qualified
- Have experience of liaising with clients and lenders for a variety of mainstream and specialist markets and a good working knowledge of the whole process from application through to offer and completion.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You must be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- You will have sound business ethics
About the job:
As a Mortgage adviser you will provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times. You will be committed and take ownership of your client's mortgage cases from application to completion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to our clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
- Work with clients within agreed service standards.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the advisers.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
- Advise your line management immediately of any changes in personal circumstances that may affect your or our clients' regulatory status.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of approximately £25,000 per annum for fully qualified and experience Mortgage Advisors.
If you have no experience, still feel free to apply, our client is open to taking on trainee Mortgage Advisors who have completed their CeMAP but who might not have any experience. Salary for the trainee role will be between £18k basic salary and opportunities to earn bonus, with a review of your salary once your probation is complete.
Let's get started!
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben G at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)brookstreet.co.uk.