Vacancy Title:Sales Advisor
Salary:£20,805 + Bonuses (see below)
Working Hours: Full Time
MAIN AIM: To assist the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day to day running of the store whilst at the same time providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Organises work, planning and prioritising tasks and making decisions as appropriate to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Maintains a positive outlook, working on own initiative and demonstrating a committed and flexible approach.
- Understands role and responsibilities and works within the team to deliver results, recognising the contribution of self and others.
- Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, proposing ideas and suggestions for improvements and supporting marketing activity to promote the store.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Company Health and Safety and Security procedures.
- Accurately completes store administration and assists in preparing and conducting weekly and monthly tasks.
- Continually reviews own performance and requests feedback, whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning.
This position is for 40 hours per week.
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm 5 out of 7 days to cover the following opening hours:
Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Ideally, you'll be located within 30 minutes maximum travelling time of the store.
Benefits Package is as follows:
- Holiday - 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays), increasing by 1 day per complete years service to a maximum of 33 days
- Bonus - opportunity to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly basis
- Pension Scheme - eligible on completion of probation, contributory scheme at 3%, increasing to 6% after two years service
- Sharesave Scheme - on completion of 6 months employment, invited to save between £5 and £250 over a three year period, after which employees can either buy shares in Big Yellow at a discounted price or take their money from their savings account
- Employee Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave/Payments
What Makes Big Yellow Self Storage Different?
- Additional day off with pay for your birthday!
- Pleasure Points Scheme - points are awarded in a variety of ways which can be accrued towards experiences or high street vouchers
- Service Awards
- Bright Ideas Scheme
- Sales and Extra Mile Award Schemes
- Introduce a Friend Scheme
- Easter Eggs are distributed throughout the Company!
- Company Christmas Party
- Social Events
- Recognising Personal Events, e.g. births, engagements, weddings (champagne/vouchers)
- Charity Fundraising
- Give as Your Earn
If you are interested in this position then please reply and let me know a convenient time to call you to discuss or give me a call on 01895 204 516.