I am recruiting for a Sales Advisor for a client based in Wednesbury. This is an opportunity to join a luxury brand retail outlet specialising in home furnishings. They are offering a basic salary of £18,000 plus a fantastic commission scheme with a realistic OTE of £25,000.
This is a customer focused role in which you will be liaising and listening to customer`s expectations and wishes and matching suitable products to their requirements. This is through exceptional service and is not a `stereotypical` hard sales role.
The company`s vision is to create exceptional experiences that empower the best choices and make the customer happy and they believe that by doing it well, the sales will take care of themselves
You will be working for a leading luxury furniture company that delivers the highest levels of service to retail customers. It is a company that runs in a luxury industry and value honesty, proactivity and enthusiasm. All Employees enjoy a culture which is positive, friendly, open and rewarding.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Working alongside the management team, the role will require candidates to; -
- Meet and greet customers
- Listen to customers expectations in an empathic way
- Match and recommend suitable products to customers requirements
- Answer the phone and manage customer enquiries
- Preparing Excel sheets for retail sales data
- Complete general Sale Administration
The hours of the role would be working 5 out of 7 days on the following shifts:
The working days will be subject to change on a weekly basis.
Monday to Fridays - 9.00am - 5.00pm / 11am - 8pm
Saturdays - 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sundays - 11.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Positive personality
- A polite and friendly manner
- Good listening skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- A proven track record within a service or sales role is not essential but desirable.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 basic salary (OTE £21,000 - £25,000)
- Excellent commission structure
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holiday Allowance
- Free Parking on site
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Pete on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***