Job Title - Sales Advisor (Part Time & Full Time)
Salary: Up to £21,500 salary with excellent bonuses available, our client offers clear progression plans!
Fancy a new career challenge?
Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
Are you looking for a clear progression path?
As one of the UK's leading financial services companies based in East Yorkshire, our client are looking for self-motivated outgoing people who enjoy helping customers and working in a fast-paced environment.
Individual and team targets are key components of the role, with both success and positive behaviours positively both recognised and rewarded
This is a business that invests in their people and for those that deliver and want to progress, there will always be opportunities. Experience in financial services is not essential.
Starting Salary - £19,500 basic salary - OTE £30,000 per annum
Working hours - Full-time - 39 hours - 8am - 8pm shift patterns based on needs of the business
Location- Hull (Office Based) HU4
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Monthly incentives and Employee of the Month scheme
- Progression opportunities
- A day off for your birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Range of training to equip you for multi-skilling across inbound outbound channels, VOICE SMS and email.
- Refer a friend scheme (earn £200 for each person you successfully refer)
- Financial recognition for long service anniversaries.
- Team nights out
- Dress down days
- Charity involvement
- Provide first class customer service and assistance to customers
- Supporting customer demand competently working across a range of channels as required
- Engaging with customers via inbound and outbound contact channels, predominantly call based
- Achieve a range of targets relating to customer acquisition and retention
- Ensure that contact is dealt with in a professional manner and in line with company standards and regulations
- Effectively engaging with wider team to resolve any customer dissatisfaction
- Support and motivate team members to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to communicate via telephone confidently and professionally
- Able to demonstrate valuable customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate effective objection handling skills
- Able to work well under pressure and work to meet targets
As this role is a support function to the separate departments - part of this role will be ensuring our Best Practices are always followed by:
- Courtesy calls to customers to ensure contact has been made by the relevant parties which their application has been referred to
- Checking applications to ensure our processes have been followed internally
- Supporting the Underwriting team for administration duties
- Calling Web applications and taking applications
- Booking in appointments for our sales team as required
This role is very much a developing one and has been created to not only sure our customers are contacted as they should be but also to recognise revenue opportunities within the business that are missed and capture in this role.