I am currently working with a highly respected company in Milton Keynes. The organisation has branches nationwide and is a leader in its field of work.
The team itself has a real family friendly feel and contains ambitious individuals who all have a strong work ethic, and can-do attitude. As a Sales Advisor the role will require you to have great communication skills both on the computer, but also face to face when required. You will report directly to the assistant manager and manager of the store, using your negotiation skills to upsell on any new orders and products. The company has a fantastic recognition programme for high achievers, which is a great incentive to get really stuck in.
What they are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who has the ability prioritise their workload effectively in order to get the work done
- Has previously worked in a sales focused environment; Although this is not essential
- Experience of cash handling
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and is computer literate
- Has a positive attitude and can work on their own initiative with a flexible approach when required
- A team player who can adapt and work well with others in order to deliver results
- Continuously exceeds customer expectations and is passionate
- Product promotion to maximise any sales opportunities
- Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, proposing ideas and suggestions for improvements and supporting marketing activity to promote the store
- Keeping the store clean and tidy including conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Company Health and Safety and Security procedures
- Can complete any store admin tasks to a high standard, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Has the drive to progress and better oneself at any given opportunity
Whats in it for you?
- Free on-site parking
- A Salary of £9.08ph
- Company bonus scheme
- Gym discounts
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- ``Wow Points`` - Company incentive
The role is on a 12hour contract basis only and the shifts will be on a Saturday and Sunday.
This would benefit someone who is currently looking for minimal working hours due to other life commitments. If you think that this sounds like something that would fit your lifestyle then please get in touch and apply today.
Interviews are currently being held as we speak and so do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
If you have any questions in relation to any of the information within this advert, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help.