Sales and Business Development Manager
Salary £22,500 to £25,000 plus commission - Dependant on Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry, driven, sales minded individual to build on my clients already successful client base.
If you have experience building new business relationships and closing deals this is the role for you
Who will you be working for?
A growing manufacturing business located in Hull that's expanding fast.
Established nearly 30 years ago, my client produces high quality products manufactured in the UK by their dedicated and skilled workforce. Their clients consist of major blue-chip companies, A vast network of plumbing merchants throughout the UK along with the general public.
The business is made up of a small but effective team, that work hard to achieve the highest quality.
What will you be responsible for?
- Sales - Generating new business through all channels, identifying new business opportunities by Researching, analysing market trends.
- Account management - Building new and existing relationships with clients of all levels.
- Marketing - Managing the off-site marketing team, overlooking all campaigns, following up on leads
- Reporting to the director and management team, clearly demonstrating sales strategies and results.
What is our client looking for in you?
- A proven track record of generating new business and closing sales
- The ability to build lasting business relationships
- A good understanding of Marketing platforms, including print, social media, web
- A driven attitude that will relish the opportunity to put your own stamp on this role
- Experience in a similar position
What's in it for you?
Along with a great salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per year there will be the opportunity to earn commission boosting your annual wage.
The freedom to build a sales department in any way you feel will bring success
If you are keen to hear more or wish to go forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact Lorimar Hay at Brook Street -
This role is active now!