Sales and Business Development Manager
Salary £22,500 to £25,000 plus commission - Dependant on Experience
My client is looking for a hungry, driven, sales minded individual to build on their already successful client base
Who will you be working for?
A growing manufacturing business that's expanding fast, selling products into builders merchants, large developers and general public.
A small but effective team, that work hard to achieve the highest quality, based in a quite location close to Hull city centre.
What will you be responsible for?
- Sales - Generating new business through all channels
- Account management - Building new and existing relationships with current clients and new ones
- Marketing - Managing the off-site marketing team, overlooking all campaigns, following up on all leads
- Reporting to the director and management team, clearly demonstrating sales strategies and results.
What is our client looking for in you?
- A proven track record of generating new business and closing sales
- The ability to build lasting business relationships
- A good understanding of Marketing platforms, including print, social media, web
- A driven attitude that will relish the opportunity to put your own stamp on this role
- Experience in a similar position
What's in it for you?
Along with a great salay of £22,000 to £25,000 per year there will be a commission structure allowing you to earn on top.
The opportunity and freedom to build a sales department in anyway you feel will be successful
If you are keen to hear more or wish to go forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact Lorimar Hay at Brook Street -
This role is active now!