Up to £25000 per annum + OTE £35k- £40K
Brook Street Birmingham Office
about 1 month ago
Internal Sales Consultant -
£25,000 with OTE £35,000 - £45,000
My Client is an Accountancy and Tax expert that provides additional support on client requests t support them with their accounts, VAT returns, payroll and much more. They also provide software for any clients who wants to do everything directly, but just need the software.
Role Purpose and Characteristics:
* To generate referrals from recruitment agencies by telephone and email based activity.
* Focus on relationships with recruitment agencies that work with temporary contractors.
* Ongoing account management responsibility for the agency to ensure exceptional customer service.
* Occasional client meetings and hospitality as required.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Business Expansion & Growth
* To work to a strategy for new business development with the Key Account Manager & Regional Sales Manager.
* To seek new agency relationships outside of current account base.
* Identify specific vertical markets that work with the target contractor population.
* To work on additional projects and opportunities as directed by the Key Account Manager & Regional Sales Manager.
* To provide verbal and written communication about our products and services to agencies. Utilise social media such as Linkedin where appropriate.
* To advise and assist consultants regarding industry legislation.
* Handle incoming telephone and email enquiries from prospective agencies
* To maintain a record of prospective accounts, record account profile information and activity on the Sales CRM
* To utilise referral data provided by Key Account Manager to identify new business channels and upsell opportunities.
* To promote the culture by demonstrating the cultural values of the team - best service delivery.
* To make a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day and a minimum of 2 hours talk time per day
* Actively prospect a base of 200 accounts at any one time
* Aim to grow existing patch to 100 first paid per month
None Financial KPI
* Service excellence at all times
* Technical knowledge
* Developing relationships with customers - existing and new
* Industry knowledge
Requirements and Skills
* Proven experience in a B2B sales environment
* Track record of working towards sales KPI's including calls
* Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
* Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
* Self motivation and the ability to be motivated by target
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Experience with CRM software
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Organisational skills
What we can offer you:
- A salary of up to £25,000 and OTE of £35-40K
- Excellent Benefits
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holiday and your Birthday off
- Long Service Award
- Salary review every year
- Monthly social events
- Fresh fruit & refreshments
- Regular treats such as Dominos/Ice Cream
- Study support for professional qualification
- Up to 6 days study leave
- Ongoing training & development
- Company pension
- Personal accident cover
If you thrive on success through others achieving their goals and ambitions, and making a real difference, we would love to hear from you. Please apply direct or email your CV