Are you looking for a Sales and Customer service role with excellent benefits?
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Sales and Customer Operations Executive based in Milton Keynes, it is on a temporary ongoing basis on with potential to go to permanent.
Some great benefits with this role include:
- On site café which serves hot and cold food at discounted prices
- Gym studio - this includes classes for example: Yoga & Pilates. This is free to employees!
- Health room, here you can have a full body MOT (Blood pressure, bloods taken, etc)
- Masseuse who visits site
- Every floor does have a breakout room with either snooker or table hockey (an activity).
- Close to Willen Lakes - easy to pop over on your lunch break/after/ before work.
- Well- being/ Mental health support
- Training package
- Temp to perm role
Salary: £12.89 per hour. This particular role is working from the office as they are a big advocate of being able to support your learnings and be on hand for any training needs!
What are your responsibilities?
As a Sales and Customer Operations Executive you will be a key point for all corporate customers providing support through all key process and resolutions for queries relating to the rental portal, insurance and invoice issues by offering clear advice. On some occasions you may be required to accompany the Area Sales Manager to visit customers for complex queries and onboarding requirements, as this is a sales role you will be using KPI league tables using business performance figures showing individual customer KPI's.
You will also be generating customer invoices to ensure that the revenue stream is maintained, with this you will liaise with the finance team to ensure invoices are processed correctly and within SLA to maintain effective management of the payment process.
Part of your day you will also be maintaining and developing the customer insurance database to ensure data is captured correctly in relevant systems, this meaning you would need a good eye for detail!
Min experience needed for application:
- 1-2 year's experience working in a sales environment and supporting a sales team
- Managing and updating a CRM system and all customer facing processes such as invoicing credit approvals, customer resolutions and complaints etc.
- Working to service levels and quality measures
Can you picture yourself taking this fantastic opportunity?
If yes, please APPLY NOW!
Please call Chloe @ Brook Street on 07483955918 if you would like to go through any further details before application.
Apply now, immediate interviews available.
We aim to come back to you within 48 hours of application. Thank you for your interest in this role.