I am recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Assistant with a distinct focus of social media marketing; based on the outskirts of Solihull, they are offering a negotiable salary between £20000-£35000 dependent on experience so is open to both post graduate and experienced applications.
You would be joining a highly reputable global freight forwarding company who offer a family feel environment, they are known for their tailor-made logistics solutions covering all modes of transport (air, sea, rail and road).
Working as the Sales & Marketing Assistant you will be supporting the National Sales Manager and responsible for raising the Company's profile on social media platforms and managing customer communications. Working with marketing colleagues overseas (Germany) and the UK sales team, you will create attractive content and eye-catching marketing campaigns which will span all social media platforms and email. You will also be tasked with the analytics across your campaigns, producing reports and ensuring ROI along with offering the sales team administrative support.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take responsibility in marketing and PR input, creation and strategy & campaign development
- Content writing for, but not limited to, internal and external emailing campaigns, social media, customers, agents and Company website.
- Develop and maintain social media presence across all platforms
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) presenting patterns and trends to senior management using Google Analytics and similar programs
- Supporting the sales process, strategy, budget and new business development
- Support the business with any presentations, flyers and marketing material
- Extensive and varied administration supporting the National Sales Manager and his team, plus ad hoc support to UK HR
- Degree educated, ideally within Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum of 18 months corporate/commercial based marketing (digital/social media) experience
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Yammer, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Excellent written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at Director level and international colleagues
- Superb customer service skills (internal and external)
- Exceptional IT capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured and independent working style; able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time
- Due to the location holding a full UK driving license with your own car would be needed
- German language would be a bonus but not essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE JOB SPECIFICATION EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary £20-35k dependent on experience with
- £20-25k - 1-2 years post graduate experience
- £25-35k - 3+ years' experience
- Potential additional bonus related to company results (not guaranteed)
- Monday-Friday 9-5.30 (37.5 hours per week)
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Rising to 24 days + BH with service)
- Birthday Treat (day off on birthday)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme (Company contribution 7.5%)
- Death in service
- Perkbox + Perkbox Medical
- Eye Care Scheme
- Workplace Nursery Provision
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are and interested in this position, please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 6333888.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***