An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, a global company who are experts at what they do. And simply what they do is create explanations, which enables everyone to understand anything. As we know knowledge is power!
You will play a vital role in ensuring the sales team have the tools they need to help them sell & make the clients happy. You will be an extension of the sales manager & team.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Prepping promotional materials for email marketing campaigns
- Maximising sales opportunities my monitoring customer preferences
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prepare client proposals
- Booking travel
- Preparing expense reports
- Collaborating with the creative team to complete relevant projects
What my client offers:
- Graduation from their academy, you will become a superstar at what you do!
- Support from the Marketing Coordinator, Controller and Operations Manager
- Fun & a fantastic working environment
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree with 1 to 2 years practice in sales & marketing! You will be a confident individual able to use your own initiative and work in a busy environment.
Sales force and email marketing exposure is a HUGE plus!
Do you have what it takes to take on this challenge? Are you excited by gaining new expertise and helping others become experts at what they do?
If yes - apply NOW and I will be in touch