A great client of ours is looking for a Sales and Marketing Development Manager to join the team and cover both their sites in York and Harrogate.
They are looking for someone with proven experience in a similar role. You must have an in depth understanding of local hotel markets and a drive to increase revenue through focused sales activities. You must also posses the ability to work collaboratively across functions and be comfortable working closely in a small team.
A few of the Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensure revenue growth and market share via existing and new customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting - weekly, monthly and annually.
- Complete and execute hotel sales plan in line with needs.
- Develop an online, active presence on all social media sites for the company.
In return the company will offer a generous salary dependant on experience, attractive bonus, free parking, 30 days holiday inc 8 bank holidays with extra holiday day for your birthday, flexible shift patterns and discounted rates.
If this role sounds perfect for you then apply now! Alternatively, if you would like some more information, give Tori a call!