Due to company growth my client is looking to recruit a sales & customer service executive in Purfleet.
We are looking for a good standard of written and spoken English, good communication skills and a friendly personality to join our friendly team. Due to the location you will need to drive with your own transport and there is onsite parking.
Your duties will include:
- Travel Agent and trade database management.
- Processing all trade enquires including material request
- Supporting the Sale Management team with weekly out-calling and local merchandising visits as required.
- Running weekly trade sales reports for the Sales Management team and analysing all sales activities and ensuring all data is loaded onto the trade database.
- Proofing of all marketing materials
- Collation and circulation of weekly marketing reports.
- Check all marketing invoices and expenditure and process for approval by Commercial Director.
- Organise and administration for attendance at client's events.
- Produce weekly offer updates for key partners.
The standard hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm
The ideal candidate will ideally have come from an administration background and working within Customer Services in return this will be working for a progressive company who encourage organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff. This position offers a good career opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please call Chanel Nichols at Brook Street on 01245 493 533 or email your cv