£20319 - £35000 per annum + uncapped bonus, additional benefits
about 1 month ago
£20,319 per annum basic salary + uncapped bonus (OTE £24k-£35k)
Full-time - Permanent
Do you have a confident, charismatic and energetic personality?
Do you enjoy speaking with people and feel you would excel in a sales or customer-focussed role?
Are you persistent with a drive to succeed?
Do you want to join a growing and vibrant company with the opportunity to earn uncapped bonus?
If so, we are looking for a Sales and Retention Campaign Executives to join a successful and rapidly growing company in Portsmouth. This is exciting opportunity permanent opportunity to join a really progressive and customer focussed company.
They can offer an excellent working environment, performance bonuses, holiday accrual bonus in addition to your basic holiday allowance, employee assistance schemes, company events and themed days, and lots of other added benefits!
Whilst previous experience in a sales is preferred, any candidates with the right personality and customer-facing experience will be considered as full-training is provided to excel in this role.
About the Role
Working on a campaign basis, meaning you will get to work on different products and brands, your role will be responsible for contacting customers that have made an enquiry through the client's site regarding switching tariffs for Energy over to one of the big 6 energy firms.
Your daily duties will consist of managing the customer experience, fact finding, handling queries & offering various tariff options to customers on behalf of the end-client who is a major name in the energy sector. You will be a brand champion, ensuring that you represent the client brand in the best possible way, whilst also being concentrated on providing the most suitable solution to each individual customer.
We are also running a client campaign with a luxury car brand, speaking to existing customers so if you feel you have the ability to converse with high-net worth clients in a professional and well-spoken manner then you would be considered for this campaign too.
As with any sales environment, you will not manage to speak to someone on every call and so resilience and perseverance are vital to succeeding!
The company operates between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday so shifts can operate during this time, however for the campaign you would initially be working 9am - 5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
What we are looking for:
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills, persistence and tenacity with a focus on providing a great customer experience. In addition we would love to see candidates with an engaging, energetic and confident personality; who loves speaking with people and can build a connection and rapport easily.
Key knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- Demonstratable enthusiasm for providing a fantastic customer experience.
- The ability to build persuade and steer a conversation
- Able to work with computer software and CRM Systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic - have a persistent mind set, a mind set of "not giving up"
- Display a passion for the company and the client's brands and have a consistently positive attitude
- Be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport with a wide range of people
- Impeccable organisational and time-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team or a self-motivated environment
What's in it for you?
Our client provide industry-leading training and career development, empowering their team to drive innovation and further the goals of the organisation.
In return for your hard work, they will provide:
- Basic salary in addition to uncapped bonus. Realistically on £24k for hitting your basic targets, over achievers earning £35k+ (uncapped).
- Annual leave allowance in addition to holiday accrual bonus
- Employment Assistance Schemes as well as regular wellbeing events and onsite mental health and life coach
- Flexible on full or part-time hours worked
- State of the art, modern offices with free onsite parking available and onsite cafe
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits including discounted cinema tickets, coffee, hotels and flights.
If this role sounds like the opportunity for you, click 'apply' today and submit your CV.
Suitable candidates based on CV will be contacted by Brook Street to run through a quick coversheet ahead of being invited to a telephone interview.
If you are offered the job following interview, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible.