Sales and Service Assistant Manager - £18,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
Brook Street are proud to be working with an exciting retailer based in Southampton who are looking for someone experienced in Sales and Development.
To provide a high quality of Customer Service to all customers and assist the Sales Manager with all enquiries regarding their exciting products and other relative products for sale. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for controlling the service diary, email responses, stock control, displays, security and site maintenance. Previous experience with sales development and closing sales is essential to be successful within the role and someone who is able to carry out the delivery of products too. Full training on the products and services will be provided.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Emails, Phone and Diary response
- Cover for Manager in absence
- Shop/ Office/ Service cover where required
- Seeking new service contracts
- Selling spas & pools and related merchandise and services
- Invoicing and communicating with customers
- Problem solving with spa/pool issues including training and reports
- Stock Control, Orders, Deliveries, Displays
- Evolving list
Advanced duties once trained;
- Keyholder, Open & Close Shop
- Plan & Organise Weekly Shop, Diary & Holiday Cover
- Banking, Office Accounts, Payroll
- Operational Efficiency improvements
- Evolving list
- Assisting with spa deliveries
- Assisting with Maintaining regular pools/spas
- Assisting with repairs and installing parts.
- Site maintenance
- Customer service
- Completing job sheets after each visit
- Diary management
- Assisting with deliveries in the shop
- Stock control and orders within sales expectations
- Maintaining regular pools/spas
- Independently with Maintaining regular pools/spas
- Independently with repairs and installing parts
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Keen to learn and organising own time to agreed priorities
- Personable and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible with prioritising multiple tasks
- Experience in the swimming pool/hot tub industry (desired)
- Towbar proficiency (desired)
- ISPE qualified (desired)
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 8:45am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, with an alternative Saturday/ Sunday on a rotational basis! The weekend day will be given back in lieu.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 - £30,000, plus OTE bonus after 3 months. In addition, you will receive 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays and there will be parking available.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.