Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client based in Lurgan who are seeking a German Speaking Sales Coordinator to join their team.
Immediate start available and salary up to £24k- £30k depending on experience.
Duties of the role will include:
* Co-ordinate across company functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is optimised. Making certain all parties involved are kept informed and up to date of any changes in a timely manner.
* Provide administrative and sales support for the field Sales Managers, in particular the GACH Sales manager, including quotations and information around profit margins.
* Prompt response to emails and sales calls, with a pro-active approach.
* Managing orders including liaison with production / supply chain to ensure excellent customer service levels.
* Customer support, including liaison with engineering in response to resolution of technical issues.
* Preparation of detailed quotations.
* Follow up, and tracking of, leads and quotations to secure the closure of deals.
* Maintain customer records ensuring price lists are accurate and customer visits recorded.
* Compile/analyse sales data and produce weekly and monthly meeting reports.
* Work with Marketing to organise and dispatch Marketing Material for both prospective and existing customers, shows and special events.
* Assist with research and lead generation on new business opportunities within the GACH region.
* Fluency in German both oral and written
* Strong background in sales administration and order management
* Ability to undertake meaningful telephone sales business conversations with customers who are likely to be buyers, engineers, contractors.
* A naturally good account manager, with an aptitude for customer service, and sales administration, combined with strong telephone skills to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
* You are likely to be educated to a minimum A-level standard (or 3 years' experience in a similar role)
* An interest in working in a role with technical products would be very useful in this position
If interested please send CV via the link