Are you a reliable, trustworthy and above all else helpful sales administrator? Can you be depended upon to be the go to person in the company for sales support and administration?
Furthermore perhaps are you looking for a company that truly values its employees and rewards their hard work and commitment. You might also be interested in being part of a reward structure that means entitlement to KPI bonus annually.
As a successful family-owned business with a warm, genuine family feel our client is seeking to appoint a Sales Coordinator to take care of administrative tasks in the sales department.
These tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Processing credit card payments and issuing receipts to customer
- Produce and manage invoices, dealing with any queries related to payment
- Deal with a wide range of customer enquiries and escalate where necessary
- Provide the full aftercare service to customers, ensuring consistent satisfaction
- Liaise with various departments and providing help to colleagues and customers alike
What you will need to succeed:
- A positive, outgoing and friendly attitude to all
- Willingness to help the customer or colleague and do what it takes to ensure the job is done
- IT literacy and ability to grasp the internal software and payment systems
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A sense of urgency and an understanding of the needs of others
If this sounds like you then call us at Brook Street today on 02890 324548 and speak with Stephen. Alternatively you can click on "Apply"