Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client located in Mallusk to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, your role will be to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of your area of responsibility. Providing direction and purpose, ensuring a planned approach to building good customer relations
Key tasks include:
* Prompt response to customer enquiries.
* Answering sales calls in a timely manner.
* Accurate processing of sales orders.
* Logging and following up of quotations.
* Maintain levels of business within your top designated accounts.
* Work closely with your Team Leader and Sales office manager on attrition lists and finding new ways to build new/existing business.
* Experience of working within Sales is essential, knowledge of fastenings would be advantageous.
* Must be a team player and assist Account Managers with their workloads.
* Must be motivated and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Must be able to communicate and build good relationships with both external and internal customers.
* Must always be able to work to deadlines and remain focused.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary will depend on background - circa £21-24k per annum depending on experience
Please send CV via the link