I am recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator for my client who are based just outside of Birmingham Airport, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package including excellent benefits
You will primarily be providing support to the sales team in developing projects using the company range of products from the initial enquiry stage through to receipt of customer purchase orders and delivery requirements, whilst maintaining the company professionalism and client service requirements.
As a Coordinator you will be liaising with both suppliers and customers, answering queries, arranging the delivery of materials, problem solving and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. A strong level of administration, customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Working closely with and fully supporting the external team members in all areas of projects
- Effective communication of information to the customer / client base involved with the projects
- Work with suppliers to collate samples, technical information, certifications and NBS specifications where required.
- Obtain prices from supplier and raise quotes to customers (via internal system `HUB`) within agreed deadlines
- Timely follow-up of outstanding quotes
- Organising packing and panel schedules from the customer
- Create and update orders in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Check customer and manufacturer acknowledgements.
- Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that company credit control procedures are always adhered to.
- Use system tools and source information for the external team
- Any other duty deemed by the directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
- Well-developed telephone call handling skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be polite but assertive when required
- Relevant experience of customer service administration
- Demonstrable experience of CRM and sales order processing
- Must show evidence of being organised and responding promptly to queries
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to listen and to be patient when required
- Able to work accurately and quickly under pressure and make correct decisions
- Must be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Good skills in Outlook, Excel and general Windows environment
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Must reside in a commutable distance of the office
- Previous sales support/sales quoting experience
- The ability to do `take-offs` from project drawings and understand optimisations of panels
- Methodical with a real eye for detail and highly numerate
- Construction industry experience
- Driving licence
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 37.5 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5.30
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Lauren or Ben on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***