Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Sales Desk Team Leader to become a key member of a growing organisation based in Lutterworth. This is an excellent opportunity to guide a motivated team of Sales Advisors, overseeing all aspects of the team's activity. A successful candidate will be expected to maximise inbound and outbound sales opportunities, driving revenue growth and meeting various targets throughout.
Job role - Sales Desk Team Leader
Salary - £26000 - £27000
Contract - Full time, permanent
Location - Lutterworth
Hours - 8:00am-5:30am, Monday-Friday (some flexibility will be needed)
This opportunity would suit an experienced Supervisor/Team Leader with a proven background in overseeing a successful team in a sales or customer service environment. Previous leadership experience is essential for this position and a keen interest in pushing a team forward, developing the individuals that you work with will be needed to be successful in this challenging role.
Key responsibilities -
- Providing direct support for all Sales Advisors in your team.
- Monitor the performance of the team against the key performance indicators.
- Identify team member's development areas through regular weekly call listening in sessions to include "Side-by-Side" and "Remote" activity.
- To effectively engage and manage direct reports in on-going sales campaigns and report their effectiveness.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers on your assigned low spending customers to ensure maximum growth and capture any opportunities.
- Identify upselling opportunities, contributing directly to the team's revenue generation.
- Provide sales coaching and advice to members of the team.
- Be the point of contact for all Sales Advisors in the team, answering queries and motivating them in their daily activities.
- A proven track record of success in a Team Leader/Supervisory position within outbound sales or customer service is essential.
- The ability to create a high-performance sales environment through motivation of the team.
- Excellent sales negotiation skills teamed with the ability to recognise buying signals and closing a sale.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
- A natural communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes to become an essential part of this growing business, please apply now!
Due to high volume of applications it may not be possible to respond to all applicants, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Brook Street may still be in touch with any future opportunities that suit your CV.