Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who are excited to announce a number of new opportunities for ambitious individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join their growing organisation and are passionate about advancing in the exciting world of technology.
If you are ambitious about building a great career with a market-leading company, looking for limitless earning potential and want to get out of a company what you put in, join the team!
The client will provide training and support to be successful within the sales / development role and you will gain skills to branch further into sales or one of our other departments such as marketing, DevOps, Customer Growth, QC, HR or even operations. They contribute to the continuous learning of employees and maintain a promotional growth rate of over 80% for internal roles across all departments.
They understand the varying needs and commitment diversity of their workforce and although the roles will primarily be based in the Belfast City Centre offices, they have flexibility and can offer remote and hybrid working options as well - talk to us about what suits you!
The Sales Development Representative position is an outbound B2B Lead Generation role.
You will be responsible for contacting businesses on behalf of our Global Technology clients to generate sales appointments for our client to execute.
This role is best suited to a money motivated and target driven professional such as a recent Graduate looking to begin their professional career, or a seasoned salesperson focused on unlimited earning potential and the next step in their sales career. All training will be provided by some of the best local salespeople - Whilst some experience would always be beneficial, it is not a requirement!
* Competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonus plan
* Monday-Friday - no weekends
* Work from home flexibility/hybrid flexibility
* Professional Development Training
* Great career progression & promotional opportunities
* Private Health Care - company paid
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy
* 5% pension contribution + 5% company match
* Paid holiday entitlement: personal PTO and paid stat holidays
* Regular social, community reach and charity events
What they are looking for:
* Dedicated individuals that are driven to deliver great results
* Degree educated or comparable work experience in sales
* Demonstrable skills of working towards and exceeding targets
* Good communication skills & excellent telephone manner
* Resilience and self-motivation to work in a fast-paced business environment
* Lead generation, B2B and direct sales experience desirable but not a requirement
Please send CV via the apply link