Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Sales Enablement Operations Specialist.
This is a contract role to start early February until the end of June 2021 (with the possibility of an extension).
This role will require regular presence in our client's Reading office when it is deemed safe/post-Covid. For the time being the role will be remote/home based.
Partner with the relevant team members to support the operating procedures that facilitate seller enablement, from tools and readiness to customer investment management, including:
- Scheduling training and onboarding, tracking attendance and maintaining training materials
- Tracking investment spend against available budget and providing consolidated reporting; identifying areas of risk and taking action to mitigate
- Managing, tracking and responding to inbound queries, and working with others to resolve
- Tool support
- Day to day communications with sales teams
- Proficiency in Excel
- Financial competency and understanding of budget management
- Technical competency - ability to quickly learn new tools
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work across a number of different areas and communicate across organisational teams and levels
- A desire to help and enable others
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 19th January 2021