Sales Executive - £23,500 + Commission
Brook Street are proud to be working alongside one of the UK's leading yacht selling retailers who are currently looking to Expand their Sales team and with enthusiastic and experienced Sales Executives, to assist their growing online international business. Is this you?
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for building existing and new client relationships and maintaining the international market leading status of the company. The perfect candidate will be experienced within sales and business development and must have the drive and determination to succeed and achieve!
Responsibilities of the role;
- Contact new and existing clients about our clients advertising products and services for the Marine Industry, Yacht Brokers and Dealers
- Be able to explain the company's benefits and packages on offer and be able to meet each client's requirements
- Communicate clearly and professionally by phone, email and occasionally face-to-face
- Answer questions about products and services and understand your customers' requirements, but most importantly close sales
- Accurately enter and update customer information in the company CRM database and resiliently document your transactions
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Previous experience within business development and account management
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications - a good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English - Multilingual skills an advantage but not essential
- Full and up to date passport (desired)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen
- Knowledge of the Marine Industry an advantage but not essential
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- You must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with our customers.
- You must have the ability to go the "extra mile" with our customers and to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be able to work between 8:45am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 8:45am - 4:30pm Friday. In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £23,500 per year with the opportunity to heighten this with an uncapped commission scheme. In addition, you will receive 22+ day's holiday, +8 Bank Holidays. Other great benefits are also in the employment package.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon able to be booked in the diary. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .