We are supporting a manufacturing specialist based in Wantage, Oxfordshire who are looking to appoint a Sales Executive for UK & Europe into their team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new distributors and resellers, developing new business and new markets relationships within the Europe, Middle East, and Africa territories. Customer satisfaction is a key deliverable of this position and you will work together with all relevant departments to co-ordinate and deliver customer centric solutions and service.
Key Duties will include;
- Manage designated key customer relationships.
- Identify new sales opportunities and markets.
- Achieve sales targets as per the budget.
- Travel to distributors, customers and exhibitions as required, covering designated territories.
- Ensure customer feedback is channelled effectively to the General Manager and the Group Engineering Team to ensure continuous improvement of products, services and internal processes.
- Provide customer forecasts.
- Prepare the monthly MOA to be submitted to the Group Production Manager.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the Sales Department.
This position is a full time permanent contract offering a basic salary up to £30,000/annum along with a competitive bonus scheme paid quarterly and a car allowance paid monthly.
If you are a Customer focus individual with sales experience and strong customer retention within manufacturing or distribution sectors, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today and Tammy will be in touch to discuss the interview process with you in more detail.