£20,000 + 3% Commission
Use of company car
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive on a full time, permanent basis. The perfect candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in property sales and an in-depth knowledge of the Cardiff market ready to take on this new exciting role. You must have a full clean UK drivers' licence, you will have use of a company car to attend visits and meetings.
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of the branch.
- Maintain regular contact with the company's clients and carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- You will develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register.
- Create and work towards a strategy approved by the company Sales Manager and Directors.
- Actively involved in dealing with all leads, following up feedback
- Negotiating offers and nurturing potential new business.
The ideal candidate:
- An experienced Sales Negotiator
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Organised, hardworking, reliable and an excellent communicator
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth to support the Sales Manager
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive, enthusiastic and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Why apply for this role?
- A progressive career ladder.
- Awards and Incentives.
- Earn commission.
- Get full training and development
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-6, you will be required to work every other Saturday (10-5) with flexibility.
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.