A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious member to join an energetic and friendly sales team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a good personality to ensure the clients receive the best possible service.
The role will involve sourcing and developing a portfolio of new and existing clients to strengthen the position of the company within the market.This is office based so you will be handling calls to close a sale. The suitable candidate will be articulate with a passion and flair for selling a service whilst remaining professional at all times. You will have the ability to work at a fast pace environment with high attention to detail.
Duties involved -
- Managing your own workload
- Ensuring emails and calls are handled efficiently and to the highest standard
- Advising clients of best practice and maximising any sales opportunities
Essential attributes for the role -
- Strong interpersonal skills with engaging and likeable personality
- Remain calm under pressure with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organised both in written and verbal communications
- Confidence and ability to negotiate effectively
- Ambitious and enthusiastic to build a career and progress
What the company can offer the right candidate -
- Progression to develop your career
- Attractive salary with rewarding commission schemes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff uniform provided
- Full training given
- Free on-site parking
- social events
If you feel this is a suitable position for you, please apply.