Opportunity Generators - are a key resource in the sales organisation and help drive new sales through the management of incoming customer enquiries and prospecting generation activities.
If you are used to managing customer sales enquiries in addition to executing high volume calling campaigns, can demonstrate qualification excellence, and have a track record of pipeline generation in the B2B space we would like to hear from you.
- Own the flow of leads through our lead channels including events, web leads, inbound phone leads, referrals, Divisional driven leads etc
- Cold call prospective lists of clients
- Facilitate early stages of sales cycle / qualify leads before passing over to the appropriate sales person as a genuine opportunity
- Drive specific project based research as outlined by the manager aimed to grow the pipeline in a specific geography and or sales channel
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of Thomson Reuters products that are sold to the user base.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to grow the business
- A strong interest in the financial markets
- Excellent sales and prospecting skills, ideally in B2B
- Motivation to overachieve against target and a track record of doing so
- Good organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work well within the wider sales organisation
- Eligible University degree
- Relevant financial market or risk Market related certifications are beneficial.
- Fluency in English in addition to another European language a must.
About this company
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, powered by the world's most trusted news organisation.