In line with our client's continued expansion they are looking to strengthen their Sales team by taking on a new business Sales Executive.
Working as part of a team of 4 the successful candidate will proactively develop new business and build and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
- New business development through telesales and occasional field sales
- Key Account Management
- Generating & Calculating Freight quotations / tender documents
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
- Follow up calls
- Managing sales process through to closure
- Developing long lasting relationships with new clients
- Managing the existing and new client quotes
- Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
Experience / skills required
" Freight forwarding or export sales experience, (ideal but not essential as training is provided).
" Proven Telesales experience.
" Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions.
" Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
" Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
" Good administrative skills.
" Good numerical skills.
" Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
In return you will a salary of 21,000 + bonus, a vibrant working environment, enrolment into the pension scheme and the benefit of working for a successful and progressive company.
If you are interested in the role please contact Cat on 01904888800