Up to £21220 per annum
18 days ago
Brook Street have the pleasure of working exclusively with a dynamic and rapidly growing Life Insurance provider with a commitment to helping individuals and families secure their financial future.
We are seeking a talented Lead Generator to join their team and play a crucial part in expanding the reach of the business and making a positive impact on people's lives.
Hours: - Monday to Friday 12-8pm initially, 1 in 3 Saturdays. Once multiskilled, rotation shift pattern (8am - 4pm, 10am - 6pm & 12pm - 8pm with increase in salary!)
Salary: - £22,250 + generous bonus scheme
- Access to one of the best benefits hubs, with discounts available
- New stylish office, on the Lynch wood Business Park
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site Gym
- Canteen with subsidies meals and drinks
- Team nights out
- Career progression opportunities
- Through effective questioning and listening understand customer needs and use this information to ensure their requirements are met to deliver a market leading customer experience.
- Overcome objections confidently, effectively, and compliantly to support the customer through the sales journey, improving conversion whilst delivering great customer outcomes
- Deliver exceptional customer service and take ownership of any past, current or potential issues to support our first-time resolution ambitions
- Consistent achievement of agreed Sales targets including sales conversion, up selling and retention whilst fulfilling regulatory expectations and service standards.
- Welcome customers arriving from various channels by offering them guidance and support through both our inbound and outbound offline sales journey.
- Be able to respond effectively to a variety of customer service queries by providing a great experience when interacting with potential and existing customers
- Support and contribute to our customer retention goal through proactive and effective customer relationship management in all interactions.
- Adhere to all regulation e.g., the FCA's rules and principles, Data Protection Act & Money Laundering regulation
- Experience of delivering customer excellence in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills utilising these to deliver great outcomes
- Self-motivated to deliver against performance targets whilst maintaining quality standards
- Evidence self-awareness, emotional resilience, and ability to respond to customer needs through effective rapport building and appropriate use of empathy
If you think this role is for you, please reach out to Kara at Brook Street Peterborough for a more in-depth discussion. Please call 07483955750 or email