Furniture and Flooring Sales Executive
Salary - £20,000 to £22,000 basic plus commission
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, driven salesperson from any background
Who you will be working for:
My Client is a well-respected, family owned Carpet & Flooring business based Just outside Scunthorpe. The business is a very well-known brand in Northern Lincolnshire, operating out of a modern showroom. The family are very much still involved in the day to day running of the business installing a welcoming, friendly environment for both customers and staff.
Location based just outside of Scunthorpe. Easy commute from Grimsby, Doncaster, West of Hull and of course Scunthorpe.
What you will be responsible for:
Your role in the business will be mainly on the showroom floor greeting customers and advising them on the best product to meet their needs. Yes, as a salesperson the main aim is to sell to the customer, However, my client would also like an individual that is willing to deliver outstanding customer service alongside the sale.
Alongside your main role of sales you will also be required to move product around the showroom along with liaise with the fitting team daily. Take in stock, cash handle and answer incoming calls.
What my client needs from you:
- A History selling products face to face.
- Motivated and driven to achieve.
- Have a modern approach to selling and delivering high levels of customer service.
- Be well organised an able to input data into a computer system.
- Flexible in working hours as you will be required to join a rota for Saturday work. (When you have worked a Saturday a day off will be given during the week)
What's in it for you:
- Fantastic basic of £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
- Commission structure in place to allow you to boost your monthly earnings.
- Great environment to work and great team ethic.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV for further information