Job Role - Sales Executive / Kitchen Designer
Area - Kings Lynn
Salary - £19,968 (OTE of £50K in your first year! Average designers clear £50K easily, with top performers taking home over 6 figures)
Schedule - Full Time, Permanent, Weekend work
Candidates Required - 5+
Benefits - Pension contribution, 25 days holiday, Uncapped Commission pay, Fantastic career progression, Industry leading training and development, Commission paid during annual leave, fantastic team environment, mental health champions, fun at work priority
We are now recruiting for a new showroom opening in the coming months, however positions with immediate start dates are available.
As a Kitchen Sales Consultant you will be responsible for designing and selling our customers their dream kitchens, whilst also providing world class customer service throughout their journey.
* You will welcome customers, presenting the wide variety of products and ranges to suit customer needs.
* Ensure all leads (walk-in and online) are contacted and followed up in a timely manner
* Discuss our end to end customer journey, including full home measure service, kitchen design process and installation options
* Generate inspirational designs from customer preferences using our bespoke 3D CAD software
* Clearly explain all key documents and financial options with customers, ensuring all personal details collected are accurate.
* Maintain an order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
What we offer:
* A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
* Uncapped earning potential
* Commission paid during annual leave
* Excellent training and development programmes
* Fantastic career progression
* High-quality IT equipment and software
* 25 holiday days (pro rata)
* You are customer-focused, with a creative mind and an eye for detail
* You are results driven and motivated to exceed KPI's
* Sales/Kitchen design experience is preferable but not essential as fully comprehensive training is provided
* You`ll be available to work either 34 or 40hrs per week, including evening and weekend shifts.
Applicants for this role who are offered employment will be subject to a basic criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed