I am recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive covering the Midlands/North region of the UK; this is a new and exciting opportunity to work for a market leading business who are offering an OTE package of circa £50,000.
Targeting clients from the midland's northwards, this is a new role to the business and a position you can really make your own. As the Sales Executive you will be responsible in contacting new businesses and prospecting the services and products that they offer; there will be a mixture of home based and field based working (when it is safe to do so) and depending on your location the occasional visit to the office in Birmingham; there will also be some existing account management.
My client has traded successfully for a number of years, are highly respected and offer a unique full-service specialist ductwork solution. It is essential you have an excellent understanding of plastic ductwork so you can communicate professionally and competently with your clients and offer suitable solutions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Identify potential clients and decision makers
- Arrange own meetings and prospect for new business and in managing designated existing accounts
- Prospect for potential new business and convert these into new sales, via phone, email, virtual meetings and face to face communications
- Listen to your client's requirements and consult and offer suitable and cost-effective solutions
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions
- Build close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts across the UK
- Develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Attend industry functions such as events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and trends
- Account manage existing client's requirements
- Full UK driving license with flexibility to travel nationally for business meetings
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of plastic ductwork solutions
- Proven track record within business development/sales
- Confident in meeting with senior management and decision makers and pitching to them
- Motivated by working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- A good understanding of creating and managing an innovative strategic sales pipeline
- Commercially and financially astute with the ability to work at pace
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a professional way
- A positive attitude and good problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, tenacious, ambitious, self-motivated and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication, to provide a professional image to customers and suppliers
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN PLASTIC DUCTWORK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT*
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Realistic OTE of £50,000
- Car allowance
- 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Flexible working environment (home/field/office)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***