We are currently recruiting on behalf of a great client of ours based in Selby. Due to growth they are looking to expand their sales team.
The successful candidate will proactively develop new business and build and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
- New business development through telesales and occasional field sales
- Key Account Management
- Generating & Calculating Freight quotations / tender documents
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
- Follow up calls
- Managing sales process through to closure
- Developing long lasting relationships with new clients
- Managing the existing and new client quotes
- Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
- Freight forwarding or export sales experience would be a distinct advantage
- Proven Telesales experience.
- Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions.
- Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
- Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
- Good administrative skills.
In return you will receive a salary of 24,000 + bonus (potential OTE £28k-£30k, vibrant working environment, enrolment into the pension scheme and the benefit of working for a successful and progressive company.