I am recruiting for an experienced Software Sales Executive for my client based near Birmingham Airport; this is a new and exciting opportunity to work for a 'family feel' logistics company who are offering a negotiable and competitive salary/package for the right candidate.
This is a new role to the business and a position you can really make your own. As the Sales Executive you will be responsible in contacting new businesses and prospecting the cloud based supply chain software that my client offer, this will be completed by office based phone and email contact alongside field based face to face meetings nationally.
It is essential you have previous software sales experience with a proven track record of winning business.
My client is a leading British freight forwarding logistics provider headquartered in Birmingham. They offer a cloud based supply chain platform to businesses which is market leading within the industry.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased profitable business, via phone, email and face to face communications
- Arrange own meetings and prospect for new business
- Build close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers
- Develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions globally
- Analyse data and present it to the client with an optimal and cost-efficient solution
- Attend industry functions such as events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and trends
- Full UK driving license with flexibility to travel nationally for business meetings
- Proven track record within software business development/sales
- Confident in meeting with senior stakeholders and decision makers and pitching to them
- Motivated by working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- A good understanding of creating and managing an innovative strategic sales pipeline
- Commercially and financially astute with the ability to work at pace
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a professional way
- A positive attitude and good problem-solving skills
- Tenacious, self-motivated and determined
- Good verbal and written communication, to provide a professional image to customers and suppliers
- The capacity to work in a high-pressure environment whilst remaining calm when under pressure
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN SOFTWARE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Commission structure to be discussed at interview
- Company car or car allowance to be discussed at interview
- 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking at head office
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***