Do you have a background or experience within Telesales? Do you have passion and outgoing bubbly character?
Due to ongoing expansion, Our Client in Southport is looking to recruit New Business Sales Executives who will be responsible for the support and sale of our range of fuel cards to new and existing customers using a range of business tools.
Benefits of this role include:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 with a generous commission structure (OTE £27,000)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Employee reward and recognition programme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
- Pension Scheme
New Business Sales Executives Responsibilities:
· Making outbound sales calls to businesses throughout the UK to promote our range of fuel cards.
· Fully explain features and include benefits of our cards.
· Assisting with customer queries
· Maintain clear records of Sales Activities within our CRM system.
· Manage potential lead generations.
· Deal with a wide range of prospects in a professional manner.
· Hitting monthly sales and productivity targets
· Manage each account for 6 months.
New Business Sales Executives Requirements:
· Telesales experience preferred but not essential.
· Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
· Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Team player.
· A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
· Work well under pressure.
Successful candidates will be given full training on sales techniques and full product base along with full account management training and a development plan (Upon completion of probationary period).
If you fit the above criteria, please apply directly and to speed up your application, please complete our pre-registration link on http://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/full-registration.aspx
If you require any further information, please e-mail Alex on