We are currently recruiting for an exciting Sales Ledger Administration Officer role for a government sector based in the Addlestone area (outskirts of Woking) on a temporary, on-going basis.
We are looking for a hard working candidate We are seeking a person to fill a temporary role in our Sales Ledger department.
The position involves resolving queries in order for accounts receivable invoices to be paid.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Obtaining purchase order numbers.
- Obtaining 3rd party approval if a customer requires an invoice to be credited and re-invoiced to another customer.
- Clarifying information if a customer claims an incorrect amount has been charged.
- Organising to receive all relevant information to enable credit notes to be raised when appropriate.
- The role also consists of allocating money received. This will involve finding out which department the funds relate to and organising for paperwork to be completed, enabling invoices to be raised.
You should have the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as they will be required to liaise with both our customers and colleagues.
- Have good Analytical skills, and be able to get to the bottom of problems.
- Have a minimum, basic level in excel skills.
- Have used outlook.
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25.00 and will need to be paid upfront via cheque or postal order. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after temping for four weeks.
The hours of work will be 36 hours per week. Please note you may need to be flexible on hours to support with projects.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.35 per hour to be paid weekly in arrears. Holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis!
If you are interested then please contact Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!