Have you worked as a Sales Ledger or dealt with accounts payable?
My client is looking for a Sales ledger clerk/supervisor to join their successful company in Pershore on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working within a finance team as well as working independently to manage the business accounts and need to be keen to learn other roles within the company as there will be holidays and sickness to cover.
Further to this you may be asked to manage members of staff within the finance team so experience in this field would be desirable but not essential.
The role will also include the below;
- Issue all invoices
- Credit-score all new business
- Control the extension of credit to all customers
- Allocate all cash receipts
- Create Management Intelligence relating to sales
- Close monthly accounts on time
- Delegate appropriate tasks to the apprentice
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm and the pay rate is £16ph
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like some further information please contact Emily @ Brook Street or send your CV through