Sales Manager - £25k - £30k
Brook Street is delighted to present an excellent and exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager with experience in the education, recruitment or travel sectors to join a growing and award-winning company based in the Southampton area.
Our client specialise in arranging travelling and volunteering opportunities as well as bespoke travel itineraries. Therefore, an interest in the travel / community / volunteering industries is vital.
About the job:
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating and converting enquiries from our client's core markets, which include schools, colleges, universities, sports clubs and youth development programmes.
The role will require you to deliver some evening presentations, so a flexible approach to working hours will be required. You will also travel to meet new/prospective groups as part of your role, so you will need a full UK driving licence. Having access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not essential.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two years' experience in a sales/recruitment role
- Experience of sales / marketing to at least one of our client's core markets
- Excellent meeting / presentation skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and prospective new groups
- Travel industry experience
- Experience of working to targets
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with sales / CRM systems.
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £25k and £34k in addition to opportunities to travel abroad, 25days holiday plus BH and flexible working hours.
Let's get started!
As mentioned this is an immediate start, for more information or a detailed job description please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)BrookStreet.co.uk