Have you the leadership skills that will motivate a small but growing sales team to even greater heights? Do you want to work for a multi-award winning business which has grown to become an industry leader in their sector?
Our client is a leading employer in North Antrim and they are seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Manager to develop a small team of telesales executives. Exceptional growth over the years has seen the firm become one of the industry leaders in their sector.
As a successful applicant you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring agreed KPI's both with senior management and the sales team. You would also track sales targets for your team in line with business objectives and effectively report back to Directors. Open communication is key across the board, the company work environment succeeds based on an atmosphere of honesty, integrity and trust.
Key Skills required for the role would also include:
- Experience working in high performing sales environments with a good understanding of the sales process
- Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytic with the ability to interpret data and spot trends
- Naturally pay attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have outstanding organisational and task management skills
- Be solution oriented
- 5 Years Previous experience of managing / driving sales with associated project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding of Microsoft particularly Excel
- Higher Education Qualification
- Full Driving Licence (proof will be requested)
- Willingness to travel (Worldwide)
Our client would also be interested in holders of a Business related degree or equivalent however this is not essential. What is absolutely necessary is a proven leader with the confidence, drive and determination to get the best from their team.
If this sounds like you then give Brook Street a call today on 02890 324548 to speak in confidence with Stephen Haslam