Do you have experience in a sales environment? Do you have a flair for sales and the ability to build excellent relationships with your clients to establish trust? Are you self-motivated and results driven with the enthusiasm to achieve targets? If this answer is Yes then this role is for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Sales Account Manager based in Pocklington, Yorkshire working for an exceptional company.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
Sourcing and servicing clients with the view to build reputation, client-base and profitability. Being fully accountable for developing and managing of clients through effective telephone sales, account management, field visits to improve local knowledge, post-sale customer service.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to write and present documents in a professional manner.
- The ability to keep key objectives and goals firmly in sight.
- Can resolve any unforeseen problems quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Able to accurately report opportunities, sales and results when requested.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a basis salary of £22,500 with a OTE of £35k, 20 days holiday and long service increase, great open planned office working among a fantastic team.
If you would like to find out more please apply now or contact Tori Goodyear.