- Are you passionate about property?
- Can you deliver great customer service?
- Do you want to further your career in Sales/Estate Agency?
If so my prestigious, growing client in the property market is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful team.
Due to the job role, you will need a full, clean driving licence.
Who will you be working for?
You could be working with one of the best Estate/Lettings Agents in the East Riding of Yorkshire, who pride themselves on delivering a great customer experience and valuing their employees.
What will you be responsible for?
This is a busy role assisting the sales team in delivering an outstanding service to new and existing clients.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries including booking valuations and viewings.
- Carry out property viewings with potential buyers.
- Develop relationships with clients, ensuring information is accurately communicated
- Act as the point of contact for vendors and buyers
- Liaise with the deal progression team to ensure vendor and buyer are kept up to date
- Negotiating property sales for the company
If you are a self-motivated, target driven sales negotiator, then we want to hear from you.
What is our client looking for in you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. Plus..
- You will need to have strong communication skills in both verbal & written form.
- You must have at least 6 months Sales Negotiator Experience.
- You should also have a high degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
What's in it for you?
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team. Being part of a growing business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now!
Please submit your CV now